Application deadline September 8th for IICN Fellowship Research Grant
Applications are invited for submission from members of the IICN for a Fellowship Research Grant in Clinical Neuroscience.
The aim of this grant is to support research in the clinical neurosciences. The grant recipient will be required to make a short presentation of their project to a meeting of the IICN and to submit a report of their research and copies of any publications emanating from the grant project.
- The grant is open to all areas of clinical neurosciences and is not disease specific.
- The grant may serve to support a larger research project.
- The grant may be used to support or to fund a salary.
Eligibility- who should apply?
- Only IICN members in good standing may apply.
- The project must be conducted at a centre in Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Applicants may not have received another IICN grant within the previous two years.
- IICN members may submit applications for more than one research or educational purpose. However, an individual applicant will be awarded a maximum of one grant.
Value of the Grants
Applications up to a value €60,000 will be considered by the Grant Committee.
Closing date for applications
The deadline for application for the Research Grant is Friday, 8th September 2023
The successful applicant will be announced at the end of October, 2023.
To download an application form please click here
Applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one signed copy must be sent by post to: Grants Committee, Irish Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, PO Box 351, Limerick, Ireland.
This Grant application should be read in conjunction with the IICN Grant Conditions here
Please contact the IICN manager by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +35361 622652 for any queries relating to application or conditions of the grants.